Rhino 5 RhinoBIM VisualARQ Flamingo School Student Faculty Licenses
RhinoBIM - Single User Commercial License €495
RhinoBIM 30 Day Trial Free Download
RhinoBIM Student License €95
see requirements below
RhinoBIM School Lab 10 License kit & Additional Lab licenses email email@example.com
To order educational versions, proof of status is required.
If you are a student with an acceptable form of academic ID at a primary school, secondary school, college, university, or career state-accredited school, you qualify to order a single-user educational license. Provide one of the following with your order:
Dated student ID card
Dated, current class schedule
If you are a member of the faculty or staff with an acceptable form of academic ID at a primary school, secondary school, college, university, or career state-accredited school, you qualify to order a single-user educational license. Provide one of the following with your order:
Dated faculty/staff ID card
Recent faculty/staff pay stub
Any government accredited school can order single-user educational licenses or lab licenses on a school purchase order or procurement card.
Rhino 5 for Windows runs on ordinary Windows desktop and laptop computers, with:
- 1 GB RAM. 8 GB or more is recommended
- DVD drive or an Internet connection for installation
- 600 MB disk space
- OpenGL 3 capable video card recommended
- Note: Apple hardware is supported only with Bootcamp
- Windows 7 or 8 - recommended
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (32-bit only) Service Pack 3
- Note: Both 32- and 64-bit versions are installed on 64-bit Windows systems.
Robust Internet connection is highly recommended
- Service releases downloaded automatically
- License validation and product registration is simplified
- Linux, or any other operating system not listed above
- Windows NT, 95, 98, ME, or 2000
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Mac OS X, but an OS X version is under development. Details...
- Virtualization systems on OS X such as VMWare and Parallels
Support & Maintenance
Technical support for RhinoBIM 1.0 is available directly from Virtual Build Technologies by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical support for Rhino 5.0 Pre-Order
is available directly from McNeel by e-mail at email@example.com
or by phone from 8am to noon, and between 1pm to 5pm Pacific Time at the number (206) 545-6877. For more technical support information and options please visit the Robert McNeel tech support page
Rhino Product DescriptionRhino 5.0 is the market leader in industrial design modeling software. Highly complicated shapes can be directly modeled or acquired through 3D digitizers. With its powerful NURBS based engine Rhino 5.0 can create, edit, analyze, and translate curves, surfaces, and solids. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size.
|McNeel Rhino 5.0 also supports polygon meshes and point clouds for a complete coverage of geometric data types.With its unparalleled modeling power McNeel Rhino 5.0 lets you focus on designing, not on cumbersome modeling workarounds. |
Key Features and Benefits
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in high-end systems. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Priced like other Windows software. No maintenance fees.
What's New in Rhino 5.0
- Modeling enhancement
- Enhancements include robust variable blend tools, improved booleans, and G-infinity blending.
New Editing Tools
- New Editing tools including UDT for free-form deformation of all geometry types, feature recognition for direct polysurface and solids editing and command history for editing surfaces by changing their input curves.
- Enhancements including SmartTrack technology and live help with video clips.
- The new pipelines takes advantage of the latest graphic card technology to provide a major speed improvement, new advanced display modes, new analysis tools, dual-screen support, and support for new third-party applications.
- New rendering including new basic rendering technology, upgraded Flamingo and Penguin, Brazil, and new third-party renderers including Ray and Maxwell. Also included are texture mapping tools that can be used by all Rhino 5.0 plug-in renderers.
2-D drawing/drafting tools
- Several enhancements including line styles, line weights, hidden lines, dimensions, hatching, page layout and printing/plotting.
Mesh modeling, editing, analysis, repair, and rapid prototyping
- Major enhancements in mesh creation and editing. Also many new tools for STL repair and 3-D printing.
Analysis with new tools for both measurement and display
- Also enhanced tools detecting problems and evaluating model quality so the problems downstream can be avoided.
Large projects support
- Large project are now supported with hierarchical layer management, file locking, and enhanced support for work-sessions, blocks, and reference files.
- Several improvements including improved Adobe PDF, Adobe Illustrator, STEP, Autodesk DWG/DXF, PLY, DGN, FBX, SolidWorks, Google Earth, SketchUp, and WAMIT support.
New Software developer tools
- Enhancements for users and third-party developers.
|Copyright © 2010 Virtual Build Technologies. All Rights Reserved. || |